We stand by you in every step of your journey to buy your first home
We have too many questions in their mind when it comes to buying your first home. KPG loans mortgage brokers take the stress out from you and offer dedicated guidance to first time home buyers.
Home buying guidance:
Step by Step guide to buying your first home
- Take professional advice to compare home loans
- Let Mortgage expert help you choose the best-suited loan
- Ask about Home Loan deposit
- Take advice on home loan guarantors and Lenders Mortgage insurance
Victoria’s First Home Owner Grant
- The First Home Owners Grant Victoria is a one-off payment to help first time home buyers. The government pays a lump sum of cash to help with the expense of buying the first home. Check to see if you are eligible. Contact Us
- The FHOG in Victoria is only available if you buy or build a new home from scratch for the first time and it is worth $10,000 if you buy or build in Melbourne or $20,000 if you buy or build your first home in regional Victoria.
- FHOG is not available if you buy a holiday home or property for investment purposes.
- Applying for FHOG is simple and KPG loans expert mortgage brokers will guide you in the paperwork.
- Save on your stamp duty if first time home property is valued between $600,000 and $750,000.
- Check your eligibility on Pilot Shared Equity Scheme where first time home buyers will only need to make a 5 % deposit to buy a home. Victorian State government takes the proportional interest of up to 25% in the property. To avail this offer and check if you are eligible, contact us on Contact Us
- State government of Victoria offers $20,000 grant to first home buyers purchasing or building new properties in regional Victoria up to the value of $750,000. Contact us to know more about the scheme. Contact Us
- If you are a first time home buyer looking to buy an off the plan property, State The government of Victoria offers concession if you occupy the property as your principal place of residence. Click here for more information. Contact Us
- Call us for more information on FHOG scheme and our mortgage brokers will let you know if you are eligible and help you avail the offer.
Buy your first home with just 5% initial deposit
- This new scheme of government in 2020 helps the first time buyers to buy their first home with just 5 % initial deposit and avoid paying mortgage insurance.
- What is First Home Loan deposit Scheme? The scheme is meant to allow easier and faster access to loans for first time home buyers.Contact Us
How KPG mortgage brokers help you buy your first home
- Stand by you all through the journey of buying the first home
The expert mortgage broker will get your paperwork done and will support you all through
- Inform you about best-suited loans and the cost involved
Our broker will inform you about the available loans, the cost involved in buying a home and suggest you the best loan suited for your budget.
- Organize a pre-approval
In case, you haven’t find the right home to buy, a mortgage broker will help you get a pre-approval so that you can buy your new home knowing the realistic picture.
- Inform you about the incentives provided to first time home buyers
Australian government provides a number of incentives to first time home buyers. We will inform you about the schemes so that you can avail them and save money on buying your first home.